The dictionary term for a bookkeeper is “someone whose job is keeping an exact record of the money that has been spent or received by a business or other organisation”.
To me, being a bookkeeper means
- Providing a solution to business owners problems with organisation and data input of financial paperwork
- Providing business owners with more time to work on areas that suit their skill set
- Saving them time and money
- We don’t just do data entry – we also monitor and maintain all financial records
- Help all kinds of businesses – not just big limited companies
- With advancements of technology, we can now offer bookkeeping services no matter where you are in the UK.